Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Use the criteria below to search within our open positions. Make multiple selections by pressing the Ctrl key (or Command key if using a Mac) and clicking your choice.
Click column header to sort
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. The TRMS Global Planning and Site Strategy (“GPSS”) teams’ mission is to ensure Transaction Risk Management Services ("TRMS") has the right people, in the right place, at the right time to deliver quality results that meet service levels at the lowest possible cost.
As a member of Amazon’s TRMS Global Planning and Site Strategy (GPSS) this role will assume primarily responsibility for driving development and execution of the Vertical 3-YR Strategic Plan to evolve TRMS into a more flexible and scalable operation, without exponential growth. This position will closely collaborate with TRMS Operations, Global Business Owners, Process Owners, Analytics, Workforce Management, and Finance to launch and manage cross-functional, high-impact, strategic projects and tactical initiatives that drive greater efficiency and operational disciplines through (1) Business Volume/Queue Reduction, (2) Process Automation (3) Investigator Efficiency and (4) Outsourcing.
The optimal candidate is an experienced and vibrant professional who excels within an entrepreneurial culture – providing vision, leadership, and communication – but not afraid to dive into details. They should also foster transparent customer relationships, successfully work in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment and be able to autonomously develop and maintain clear project plans that inform the organization of the current, transition and future impacts of such initiatives in terms of headcount, OPEX and site needs.
Key responsibilities include:
· Primary liaison to GPOs, Business Teams, Finance and Analytic groups to identify, drive and implement strategic projects that advance TRMS Outsourcing and Automation Programs; develop and maintain clear project plans that inform the organization of the current, transition and future impacts of such initiatives in terms of headcount, OPEX and site needs.
· Engage Vertical Program leadership, finance teams, capacity/headcount planning, GPOs, to develop short, med and long range strategic priorities and building consensus around TRMS organizational goals, objectives, and priorities.
· Drive execution of the Strategic Roadmap for a portfolio of projects essential to improving customer/employee experience, reducing manual volumes, team efficiency, sustainable growth and maintaining positive ROI: fully define and manage project scopes, deliverables, timelines and milestones associated with Strategic Roadmap; identify stakeholders & project resources; gather, analyze, and prioritize customer and program requirements; document constraints, dependencies, and assumptions.
· Closely collaborate with HC/Capacity Vertical PM’s and Program PM’s to understand current trends in forecasts, productivity and risks that may influence 3-YR HC projections and strategies.
· Leverage current HC/Capacity Plans to build 3-Year HC Models that incorporate plausible business scenarios and build plans to mitigate risk, optimize productivity, to deliver on current, transition and future business objectives.
· Implement processes, mechanisms and reporting to capture and provide executive level reporting on project status, key performance indicators and operational measures.
· Define project success measures and KPI’s to consistently report gaps between actual and desired levels of process capability, service levels, and other key business outcomes; Provide regular report-outs to executive leadership team on project progress and process results
· Build and maintain a change management culture that creates value for OBX, Operations, Finance and other internal stakeholders; develop plans and recommendations to assist in the transition of business processes and the implementation of new processes.
· Oversee design, development, and implementation of improved organizational processes, policies, workflows, job structures, and organizational systems to support and govern strategic initiatives.
· Analyze complex business problems, operational scenarios, and related financial implications associated with assigned projects; complete forecasting models, identify areas of opportunity; develop executive-level proposals that enable senior leadership to make informed business decisions.
· Participate as a key thought leader, influencing decision-making, identifying priorities, monitoring performance indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing causes of unexpected variances from expected project outcomes.
· Communicate strategic goals and progress to Sr. Leadership.
· Guide Vertical team in thinking through complex and ambiguous issues, identifies creative information sources and approach and pushes the team to develop new insights.
Are you passionate about the customer experience? Do you like to create high impact training curriculum? TRMS is an organization on track to grow exponentially, and we are looking for innovative learning professionals to design engaging training curriculum for our frontline investigators.
The Instructional Design team is responsible for driving high quality training content for TRMS investigators located across the globe. This includes creating engaging process and tool content, including instructor led training, eLearning and self-paced learning, virtual classroom design, building tool kits and study guides, and performance support aids for all TRMS global sites.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and program manage the launch of new and enhanced curriculum, ensuring it meets key learning objectives and outcomes.
- Design and develop glossaries, online learning tools, assessments, performance support aids, online tutorials, and other learning collateral.
- Design and develop new hire and tenured testing and assessments.
- Manage training content/updates residing on SharePoint and content management systems.
- Manage, monitor and maintain all curriculum and assessment data within a LMS.
-Identify and track success metrics for learning solutions to improve performance and impact business outcomes.
- International travel may be required up to 20%
Amazon.com’s Transaction Risk Management Services (TRMS) mission is to make Amazon the safest and most trusted place worldwide to transact online. Amazon runs one of the most dynamic e-commerce marketplaces in the world, with nearly 2 million sellers worldwide selling hundreds of millions of items in ten countries. TRMS safeguards every financial transaction across all Amazon sites. As such, TRMS designs and builds the software systems, risk models, and operational processes that minimize risk and maximize trust in Amazon.com. The TRMS organization is looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer for its Quality Analytics . The team provides insights about operations and analytical solutions to help drive quality, uncover MOs and trends, reduce bad debt, and improve customer experience on the platform
As a Business Intelligence Engineer, Quality Analytics you will be responsible for modeling complex problems, discovering insights, and building cutting edge risk algorithms that identify opportunities through statistical models, machine learning, & visualization techniques and maintaining requisite dashboards
You will need to collaborate effectively with business and product leaders within TRMS and cross-functional teams to solve problems, create operational efficiencies, and deliver successfully against high organizational standards. The candidate should be able to apply a breadth of tools, data sources, and analytical techniques to answer a wide range of high-impact business questions and proactively present new insights in concise and effective manner.
- Create dashboards, maintain and deep dive/analysis that will support the key business questions
- Use predictive analytics and data mining to solve complex problems and drive business decisions
- Employ the appropriate algorithms to discover patterns of risks, abuse, and help reduce bad debt
- Design experiments, test hypotheses, and build actionable models to optimize TRMS business processes
- Adept at translating business needs into technical requirements and translating data into actionable insight
- Solve analytical problems, and effectively communicate methodologies and results
- Draw relevant inferences and insights from data including, identification of trends and anomalies
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as business teams, product managers, engineering teams, and partner teams
Transaction Risk Management Systems (TRMS) works to make Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth by protecting the innocent and deterring the ill-intentioned. Our success starts with a customer-centric approach, and as the Sr. Program Manager, Customer Experience you will design and own programs that improve the experience of Amazon buyers and Sellers. This includes identifying defects through root cause analysis, driving improvements, and tracking measurable results. A successful candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills, exceptional ability to influence, and a passion for building data driven programs that improve the customer experience.
In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis. Candidates must be able to:
- Leverage deep analytical experience to define and build operational metrics that yield the insights necessary to drive organizational transformation and measurement of customer experience and improvement programs
- Work cross-functionally and across geographies with stakeholders at all levels to support large-scale transformational programs and initiatives
- Lead others to drive ongoing program improvements based on user feedback and performance measurements
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus constraints
- Establish team and business priorities, identifying and communicating risks and mitigation plans in collaboration with stakeholders; developing and maintaining goals, milestones and completion dates.
- Must be comfortable presenting ideas to senior level stakeholders, receptive of feedback and quick to apply changes.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Our mission in Transaction Risk Management Services ("TRMS") is to make Amazon.com the safest place to shop online. The TRMS team safeguards the order pipelines; monitoring, tracking, and managing risk to ensure long-term buyer satisfaction.
As a member of Amazon’s TRMS Global Planning and Site Strategy (GPSS) the successful candidate will assume primary responsibility for raising the performance bar, proactively balancing growth with demand and driving new innovation for global forecasting, headcount planning and network growth/site allocation strategies. The ideal candidate will possess both an analytical background that enables them to manage global network planning, and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically. In this role, you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
The successful candidate will work with TRMS Operations, Global Business Owners, Process Owners, Ops. Analytics, Workforce Manage, and Finance to drive TRMS’ strategy to optimize resource utilization, reduce organizational costs and increase our TRMS associate experience. The optimal candidate is an experienced and vibrant professional who will excel within an entrepreneurial culture – providing vision, leadership, and communication – but not afraid to dive into details. They should also foster transparent customer relationships, balance frugality with creativity and function and able to successfully work in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment.
Key responsibilities include:
Customer Relationships - Develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal and external TRMS departments to build, drive and formalize strategic projects, site strategies, proactively anticipate customer needs, investigate underlying issues and create short and long-term solutions.
Forecasting & Resource Demand Planning
· Oversee and manage the development of continuously-evolving forecast and capacity models, standardize methodologies along with data to ensure accurate prediction of demand forecasting, productivity, headcount, capacity and workforce compliance/adherence
· Drive decision making to control network growth and develop sustainable global site strategies
· Ensure plan performance by developing, measuring and managing key metrics
· Monitor business progress against the execution of headcount and capacity plans; quantify performance by analyzing volume, headcount, capacity and financial results; evaluating potential productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; determining system and process improvements
· Develop plans and recommendations to assist in the transition of business processes and the implementation of new processes
· Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed
Strategic Program Management
· Develop short/long term headcount plans that enable business strategies by having the people they need, in the right places, with the right skills, at the right time and to optimize variable costs associated with staffing
· Shape metrics used to benchmark and analyze TRMS to measure ROI and effectiveness
· Create planning scenarios that provide tradeoffs across geographic areas
· Lead critical projects to improve planning and forecasting efficiency for global operations
Analysis to answer key business strategy questions from Senior Leadership
Amazon Business aims to become the most customer-centric provider of products and procurement services for business, government and industry in the world. We’re off to a big start. After launching in 2015, Amazon Business quickly reached $1 billion in annualized revenue in the US alone, and quickly expanded to Germany, UK, and France, with many country launches planned in 2018 and 2019. Building on top of Amazon’s long history of customer focus and innovation, and our drive to think big, Amazon Business is addressing a new set of customer needs in a vast new market segment. While we can rely on Amazon’s existing capabilities in user experience, convenience, selection, pricing and logistics, we need to re-invent core parts of the shopping experience to serve the needs of businesses and other institutional buyers – from the kinds of products we offer, to our payment methods, to close integration with corporate purchasing systems. Furthermore, as we expand outside the US, we need to listen closely to local customer needs and tailor our approach to the requirements of local customers in Europe and Asia.
As a result, we have formed a dedicated team to oversee business payments. Our team is looking for a Product Manager to oversee the international expansion of Pay-by-Invoice (PBI) International into additional geographies. Pay-by-Invoice is one of the leading payment methods for Amazon Business, allowing customers to purchase on credit and pay on net 30+ day terms. You will conduct customer research and define local PBI requirements, working closely with Finance, Accounting, Legal, Tax, Treasury, and Compliance, in addition to working with local teams. You will work with FinTech partners and negotiate contracts. You will also work closely with the technical team across five partner teams to deliver the product, oversee end-to-end testing, define go to market strategy, and manage post launch operations. You will also present to leadership on progress, and serve as the go to person for all questions related to your geography.