Are you the sort of person who thrives in an environment where you get to be inventive every day because no one has done what you’re doing before? Do you have a knack for creating highly effective go-to-market strategies and have a strong track record of execution follow-through? AWS Marketplace is responsible for designing and executing GTM strategies to connect end-user “Buyers” and independent software vendors (ISV) “Sellers” in support of cloud adoption and we are looking for an experienced senior GTM manager to develop and execute go-to-market strategies with ISVs. If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS Marketplace could be the right fit for your next career move.
As the Sr. Manager, ISV Go-to-Market
, you will create and execute programs and campaigns to create awareness and demand for and with the leading AWS Marketplace sellers. The ideal candidate will possess a strong marketing background in either field marketing or channel marketing and will have an understanding of the software market holistically. You will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the business and technical challenges along with the skill-set to define messaging & positioning and drive tactical execution of GTM goals. By establishing and growing business relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with AWS Marketplace ISVs, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth. Responsibilities of the role include:
- Design and implement GTM plans across the Seller Lifecycle (recruitment, on-boarding, to/through seller revenue generation and retention).
- Plan and execute global demand generation campaigns and programs to develop marketing qualified leads and/or direct-to-revenue self-service transactions for/with Sellers.
- Develop campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
- Secure ISV commitment and drive execution of holistic joint and seller-led annual GTM plans in support of revenue goals.
- Ensure programs have clear and measurable metrics and champion a “test and learn” approach to increase yield, return on marketing investment (ROMI), and seller success/engagement.