Are passionate about all things gaming? Do you believe that competitive gaming and eSports is the next big opportunity for the gaming community? Do you want to work at a company where you can directly influence and define where the eSports industry will go in the near future? Amazon requires leaders who move fast, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
Amazon GameOn is a set of flexible APIs that allow you to build cross-platform competitions into your games that drive engagement and increase monetization. With GameOn, you have an easy tool to strengthen your fan base with leaderboards and leagues, awarding in-game and real-world prizes fulfilled by Amazon, and allowing players and streamers to create their own user-generated competitions.
The team is growing! We are looking for a Developer Success Manager (DSM). The DSM will collaborate closely with game developers to implement their competitive gaming strategy successfully leveraging GameOn. The person in this role will be the authorative voice on what it takes to run the best in-game competitions. You will package the learning, creating content that will be leveraged by other teams, including evangelists, marketing and BD. Lastly, you will drive product inputs.
Amazon requires leaders who move fast, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems. You will conceive, propose new ideas, strategies, and concepts—and guide those projects to completion. In this role, you will be expected to gain intimate knowledge of specific games and competitive gaming trends. You must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth based on in-game player behavior) and at the tactical level (making UX recommendations, analyzing data and solving problems). You enjoy playing games be it mobile, PC and/or console. And know that it takes a posse not a hero to deliver results.
1. Drive Customer Advocacy, Usage and Consumption of Amazon GameOn services.
2. Connect with the player community to understand their needs and habits related to competitive play.
3. Develop tailor-made recommendations to drive in-game competitions and support developers to implement those.
4. Develop competitive gaming implementation best practices and package into content that will be plugged into multiple channels.
5. Escalate critical customer issues and drive to resolution with internal resources.
6. Provide product inputs to product team based developer feedback.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We are located in Seattle, WA. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.