We are seeking a collaborative and resourceful Diversity Recruiting Program Manager for our Operations Technology Talent Acquisition (TA) Team to support critical inclusive hiring goals and relationships with Amazon core technology and innovation team partners. You will work closely with Business Leaders, Human Resources Leaders, and Recruiting Leaders to build a program suite that builds our inclusion and diversity presence in the marketplace by increasing the diversity of our internal and external talent pipeline.
You’ll design and deploy a roadmap to increase the diversity of our candidate pipeline, build relationships with diverse talent pools and organizations, while tracking progress to goals to ensure the most impactful results. You’ll build tracking mechanisms to ensure we measure our progress and learn from the investments we make. You’ll have the opportunity to experiment, drive activities and programs to help our customers build a more inclusive and diverse workforce while partnering and building on the strategies of the central global inclusion and diversity teams and working groups.
Amazon’s Operations Technology teams are the technical engines that support Amazon’s mission of being earth’s most customer centric company. We build the software and services that touch every Amazon customer globally. From innovative solutions for logistics, supply chain optimization and transportation for Amazon’s fulfillment networks to rapidly expanding businesses like Amazon Flex, we build the technology that makes the magic of Amazon happen for hundreds of millions of customers around the world every day. Our technology teams are special because whether it’s building something entirely new or inventing new efficiencies for our existing platforms, the scale and impact of our systems is big, growing, and we have the opportunity to make a difference for each and every Amazon customer. We believe that a diverse workforce spurs innovation and is central to our success.
In this role, you will:
- Liaise with diversity leaders across Amazon businesses
- Advise on and approve each business’ org-specific D&I initiatives aligned to the Ops Tech strategy and goals
- Report on goal status to Ops Tech senior leadership teams
- Set Ops Tech D&I goals
- Design and launch Ops Tech D&I strategy (pipeline, talent, culture, customer, and brand pillars)
- Work closely with recruiting and HR peers and business stakeholders to access, analyze and summarize data to shape our strategic position in diversity recruiting across our key verticals
- Partner with your internal customers and business leaders to understand their unique needs and build solutions accordingly.
- You’ll have the opportunity to be creative in developing the roadmap and gathering input from key partners and customers for both passive and active candidates
- Identify and implement best practices and initiatives ranging from recruiter training, to sourcing events, to engagement strategies with our central events team
- Ensure that the Ops Tech broader talent attraction strategies are inclusive and that we have specific attraction strategies for under-represented minorities, females and VET's
- Earn trust across a range of partners and customers to establish yourself as a trusted SME and scale your expertise across various enterprise knowledge management tools
- Connect and inspire people to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities
- Analyze recruiting processes to identify improvement opportunities
- Scope and deliver metric reporting requirements with our business intelligence team as well as manage governance and permissions of those data sets
- Track progress, measure success, report out on learnings and results as part of regular reporting reviews