Amazon.com’s Information Security team is a customer-focused organization that strives to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers while meeting its number one priority: preserving customer trust. Amazon.com is looking for a program manager for the Vulnerability Management team, focused on coordinating ticketing campaigns for our Campaign Management efforts. If you enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment and influencing the strategic direction of a large global organization, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity.
Key tasks include:
- Establishes credibility and maintains strong working relationships with groups involved with information security matters (Legal, Business Development, Internal Audit, Fraud, Physical Security, Developer Community, Networking, Systems, etc.)
- Responsible for building information security as a core competency throughout our relationships with our internal teams/partners/vendor; this includes providing education and training to the organization.
- Provides support and implementation for Campaign Management
- Serve as the first level of support for ticketing campaigns, directing and supporting internal customers
- Works proactively with business teams to ensure compliance objectives are met.