Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks a Senior Finance Manager to be key member in our AWS Sales, Marketing, and Support Finance team in the Greater China Region. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions within Amazon. As a Senior Finance Manager, you will work closely with business leaders to develop financial models and analytical insights to assist in evaluating new business concepts, turning insights into operational measurements, and identifying paths to improve the overall planning and forecasting process. Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead short- and long-term financial planning;
- Build financial models for new business concepts
- Present financial summary and business insights to senior management; and
- Tighten internal controls for program spending and revenue accrual.
- Direct and lead a high performing team, including hiring and ongoing team development
The successful candidate will have shown experiences in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units across Amazon and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.