· Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
· Technical expertise (design and/or implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
· Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
· Demonstrated experience overcoming workload transition challenges
· Demonstrated understanding what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes addressing those needs.
· Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements
· Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments at scale
· Evidence of the ability to lead effectively across organizations
· Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.