At Amazon, we work hard to be the most customer-centric company on Earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. Tired of just pushing another product out the door? Searching for a way to apply your UX skills to affect real change? Interested in how you can combine the humanitarian with the professional?
We are seeking a UX Designer to work on a brand new customer experience on Amazon. We're looking for a UX Designer to create elegant, intuitive user interfaces that meet this unique customer need. You will work closely with other designers, product management, engineering and other design teams to successfully go from early stage product concept to launch. This program will grow quickly, will spur opportunities for innovation, and have a huge upshot on customers.
Come be a part of a team that’s shaping new innovations.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding and leveraging business requirements, market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Designing conceptual wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications, prototypes, and final graphics.
- Using Amazon's set of established design and visual patterns to strengthen consistency across Amazon products; when necessary, innovating and expanding Amazon standards to create world-class experiences.
- Performing metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
- Working closely with our Engineering team to ensure designs are executed as designed.
- Developing and nurturing relationships across teams and disciplines to promote collaboration and efficiency on Amazon projects.
- Presenting design work to teams and managers for review and feedback.
- Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities.
- Last but not least, have fun in the process!