Specialty Recruiting (SR) is seeking a Sr. Program Manager to lead our team operations and recruiting systems. This is an exciting opportunity to stand up a new function that will have high visibility impact on our organization!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for understanding the system and technology needs of the global Specialty Recruiting team and delivering solutions to increase recruiting effectiveness.You will own our use of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and Applicant Tracking System (ATS), and identifying additional tools (ML, etc.) and automation opportunities for our recruiting workflow.
This includes establishing a strategy and roadmap that equips the team with the systems, tools, and data that enable effective recruiting, foster a positive user experience, and yield continuous improvements in recruiter productivity. You will partner closely with the central Candidate Experience Recruiting Operations (CxRO) and People Technology (PeopleTech) leadership to influence central systems roadmaps, advocate for Specialty Recruiting needs, and participate in stakeholder prioritization and feedback reviews.
You’ll use strong organization and communication skills to ensure project success by defining and controlling scope, setting and monitoring project deliverable timelines, managing contractors, and anticipating risks.
The ideal candidate operates effectively in an ambiguous environment and has a demonstrated track record of managing multiple projects and driving them to completion. This role will need to influence global team members, thus you'll need to be highly collaborative and able to influence without authority, while also being able to work with significant autonomy. To be successful in this role you must be highly analytical, have a high level of customer focus, and a passion for process improvement!
Specialty Recruiting includes the Executive, Strategic (Science and Design), and SWAT (Principal, Senior Principal, and Distinguished Engineers) recruiting teams. This is a great role for someone who shares our belief that the success of Amazon is determined by its employees; who is passionate about bringing the best senior, diverse talent to Amazon; and who is excited about leading initiatives to improve the effectiveness of Specialty Recruiting by improving its operations.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
- Understand the goals of SR teams and map systems and processes that will improve and scale their recruiting efforts.
- Lead a large-scale system migration across Specialty Recruiting, including building a robust implementation and training plan.
- Serve as SR’s single point of contact to the central CxRO and PeopleTech teams, participate in their planning activities, influence, and communicate CRM roadmap back to SR.
- Partner with SR leaders to develop a framework for gathering business needs, building resource capacity, delivering systems improvements, and measuring business impact.
- Lead contract negotiations with 3rd party technology vendors and data entry contractors.
- Provide training and support for CRM Specialty Recruiting users.