Amazon Devices—the team behind the bestselling Amazon Echo, Fire TV, Kindle E-Reader products—is seeking a high-performing, innovative, results-oriented and customer-obsessed, Traffic Marketing Manager.
As a Devices Traffic Manager, you are someone with the willingness to support (and the ability to lead) a diverse range of traffic-driving and demand generation initiatives across a wide range of traffic channels, including email. You will work in a collaborative environment, touching multiple parts of the online experience, including traditional traffic vehicles such as SEO/SEM, and affiliates—as well as thinking of new traffic driving methods. You’ll be asked to dive deep into the data to understand our most efficient and effective touch points, and you’ll invent and simplify our approach to the online experience as it relates to online traffic.
The successful candidate will have a detailed eye for data to develop, launch, test, and report on market-leading awareness, education, and conversion-oriented programs touching all areas of the business. You’ll leverage data to construct a point of view, and deliver thoughtful strategies to drive alignment with stakeholders.
The ability to manage multiple milestones in a fluid, fast-moving environment—while keeping senior stakeholders updated on your progress—is critical to success in this position. Responsibilities:
- Building campaigns and executing traffic-driving efforts for large scale product launches, tracking tasks and dependencies across multiple teams
- Managing and tracking multi-channel marketing efforts for seasonal and promotional events
- Supporting the digital products merchandising, product management, and web dev teams on strategic demand generation initiatives as well as day-to-day initiatives and programs.
- Analyzing traffic patterns and optimizing channels against for KPIs
- Creative asset production (in partnership with a dedicated design team)
- Editing (XML, HTML) and publishing content via CMS
The position is based in Seattle, covering the North America region, and will focus on a specific set of devices and customer profiles.