The Amazon Business Content and Localization team supports product launches, by creating content that answers customers' questions, that provides and promotes self-serve solutions, and that empowers Customer Service Associates to solve customers' contacts. The team creates smart content which suitable for a global content readiness experience.
As Content Developer you will follow our content governance to create clear and concise information that will help our internal and external customers. You'll collaborate with other writers and internal business partners (such as program managers, product managers, and software development engineers) to develop global source content. You'll participate in content management and localization efforts, process development, and quality governance in support of team success, while also working independently on multiple projects.
- Create and maintain smart content in English in Content Management tools, in a way that's scalable and easy to localize
- Outsource content for translation using computer assisted tools
- Respond to time-critical requests and advocate for the right content solutions
- Advocate for Amazon Business customer and Customer Service Associates
- Strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Strong stakeholders' management