Amazon Web Service’s Field Training and Enablement Team is looking for an experienced Learning Experience Designer to design, build, enhance, and maintain our learning programs, on a global scale, for our field teams. Specifically Sales and Account Managers but inclusive of other roles such as Partners, Marketing and ProServe. As we expand our WW Field Training & Enablement team, we’ve experienced rapid growth in demand for sales learning.
Customers are rapidly adopting Amazon Web Services as a way to build scalable and cost-effective web and IT solutions for their businesses. To help them do that effectively, our sales professionals need training, and not just a couple of PowerPoint slides and a long lecture. We strive to develop content that allows our field teams to speak to customers about their business problems and solve them using AWS technology. With an emphasis on providing consumable, relevant training at the time a learner requires it - not too much, too little, too early, or too late. Ideally available anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Translate business needs into training curriculum and enablement content in support of the field and their requirements for success. Work with stakeholders to design and develop this content.
- Dive deep into the AWS selling methodology and incorporate it into the training and enablement developed. Play an active role in how the methodology evolves and its impact on our audiences and their training & enablement requirements.
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across AWS to understand the training needs and build effective training that leverage the latest technology and adult learning concepts.
- Create content and curriculum which will support the competency models developed for each field role
- Use project management tools and skills to manage medium to large scale content development projects
- Design and develop learning solutions and programs applying adult learning principles and systematic instructional design to create learning content that best fits the needs of the learner (includes online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training and blended learning content).
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new learning models and content design templates.
- Leverage rapid, agile development techniques and processes to create content for a rapidly changing environment. Lead process improvement efforts.
- Develop exercises, tutorials, job aids, assessments, and other methods of learning including social or connected learning strategies, and multimedia based assets.
- Lead needs analyses and learning strategy development activities to improve individual and organizational performance through learning.
- Coach and mentor junior developers in use of tools and instructional design methodologies.