We are looking for a talented Technical Program Manager who designs, drives, launches and owns delivery of experiments and new functionality at high velocity for Amazon's Health, Safety, Security, Sustainability & Compliance Team.
The qualified candidate will own the coordination of release schedules, resolving day to day technical roadblocks faced by the team & managing business partner relations. If you are passionate about driving innovation, then we would like to speak with you about opportunities! This role requires working closely with the business partners and the software development teams within the Sustainability Technology Team and across the company to define strategy and requirements, and then lead projects through operations design and delivery. This position involves regular communication with management on status, risks and product strategy. Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential.
The ideal candidate thrives in successfully delivering broadly adopted technology products/services in a high growth environment where priorities shift quickly. She, he or they are a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and in a compelling manner, and who understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence.
From a business and technical perspective, this TPM will:
- Have a strong track record of shaping strategy for technical products or services
- Understand how to design scalable software
- Collaborate effectively with internal partner teams
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Possess a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Professional traits which are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Has high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to earn trust of others
- Strong results orientation
We're looking for bright, passionate and proven people with technical experience.
About us together
Together, we partner in leading programs & projects that align with Amazon's goal in being “the world’s most customer centric company."
In the Health, Safety, Sustainability, Security, and Compliance (HS3C) organization. We ensure that all products at Amazon are 100% complaint with all legal, trade, product safety, and food safety requirements. We’re obsessed with the safety of all our customers and workers, creating a world-class experience for our millions of vendors and sellers world-wide, and inventing the best business and regulatory models for safe and sustainable supply chains in our industries.