- Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
- Technical expertise (design and/or implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
- Demonstrated experience overcoming workload transition challenges
- Demonstrated understanding what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes addressing those needs.
- Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments at scale
- Evidence of the ability to lead effectively across organizations
- Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
** For more information about AWS Security and Compliance, please visit http://aws.amazon.com/security