At Amazon, we are the most customer-centric company on Earth. To continue to raise the bar on the customer experience, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as a Senior Manager of the Fast Track / GVS (glance view speed) team.
We define Fast Track as presenting customers with an industry leading buy-to-deliver cycle time and living up to that promise consistently. Done correctly, we believe this improves our customer experience because we increase the confidence and trust of our customers in that Amazon is the one, best option for ‘want it, click it, have it.’ As selection increases in the Amazon catalog the challenge of giving customers immediate satisfaction by decreasing the time from customer purchase to delivery is magnified. A successful leader in this role will become the expert on Amazon’s best-in-class supply chain systems and have a strong understanding of data and what can be done with data to create effective business insights and leverage these insights to both develop new ways to benchmark success as well as drive continuous improvement to the Fast Track customer experience. This senior leader will be the global hub for Fast Track data and reporting. This role is a highly visible and critical position within Amazon, requiring regular updates to executives across the company.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Driving customer experience thru performance outcomes of Fast Track and GVS in a global demand and supply chain organization for all of Amazon.com
- Developing actionable insights that relentlessly provide a better customer experience and hold WW functions accountable for improving their outcomes
- Lead a team of experienced Product Managers to drive performance of the customer experience
- Working with Category Leaders, In-Stock Managers, Engineering, Product and Finance partners to provide solutions
- Establishing and leading solutions across multiple teams
- Mining and analyzing data for metrics and decision support
- Develop new insights and tools to understand the intent of the customer, drive understand of customer intent and create the 3 year roadmaps
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation