- Thorough understanding of several relevant industry regulations and standards such as HIPAA, HL7, CDISC, 21CFR Part 11, IDMP, HITRUST, GDPR, and other industry regulatory, security and compliance frameworks
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, S3) and DevOps tools (CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Codestar)
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Understanding and experience with code deployment (tagging)
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments with many nodes
- Familiarity with CloudFormation and JSON
- Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, Incinga, SiteScope, etc.
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce)
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity
- Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter)
- Understanding of solutions architected using microservices (SOA)
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, PowerShell)
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation