Amazon Devices - the team behind the best-selling Amazon Echo, Kindle, Fire tablet, and Fire TV - is currently seeking a smart, highly-motivated, results-oriented Online Product Manager to focus on merchandising for our Device Trade-in program and sales of our Pre-owned and certified refurbished devices. We operate in one of the most diverse businesses at Amazon, empowered to explore new ideas, channels and tools, setting the stage for how we'll do business tomorrow.
The successful candidate will have a creative knack for communicating with customers about programs related to trading in older devices they already own and buying certified refurbished devices that look and work like new. These programs span all of our device categories and are an important part of our product lifecycle.Responsibilities:
- Building merchandising campaigns and executing traffic-driving efforts for sales of pre-owned devices
- Craft messaging that entices device owners to learn more about the trade-in program and clearly explain its features and benefits
- Coordinating with Device product lines to incorporate trade-in and pre-owned sales into their evergreen marketing tactics
- Analyzing and reporting on campaign performance and traffic channels to ensure high ROI on time and budget
- Creative asset production (in partnership with a dedicated design team)
- Editing (XML, HTML) and publishing content via CMS