Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Senior Partner Marketing Programs Manager to support partner marketing programs which target IT professionals. In this role you will manage the communications, operations, tools and processes that support a large and diverse portfolio of partner marketing programs. These programs include the Global Partner Summit at re:Invent, the Partner Leadership Event at re:Invent, AWS Regional Partner Summits, Partner Roundtables and other partner programs. This role supports AWS’s partner marketing team in all elements of partner programs, including reporting, event registration, demand gen, communications plans and CSAT survey assistance.
This role will own and manage an over-arching calendar of programs and events, including dates for email sends, the organization of kick-off and team calls with participants, the program budget and ongoing updates to the program’s forecasts and goals. Your daily responsibilities include managing reporting and reporting compliance by the geos, developing and maintaining Wiki pages which contain program enablement resources and tools, providing on-going best practices support to global partner marketing teams, organizing meetings with global teams, coordinating communications to partners and internal stakeholders and updating internal tracking tools to measure your programs success. You will utilize exceptional program operations and organizational skills as well as your experience in the tools and applications that support our programs, e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Splashthat, Qualtrics, Tableau, Budget Force etc.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of supporting successful global marketing programs, experience in earning trust with peers from around the world, and will possess excellent organizational, verbal and written communications skills. This candidate will have broad experience in marketing communications and the most commonly used tools and methodologies used in partner marketing. Strong project management skills a must. For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com.
- Build and manage a repeatable and scalable program metrics reporting framework and methodology for global partner programs and events
- Create standardized program planning tools, timelines, work back schedules, checklists, etc. that global teams can leverage in the planning and execution of their programs and events
- Coordinate and drive program/event kick-off meetings, timelines, and internal and external teams on deliverables
- Document global meetings and communicate meeting notes and action items
- Provide standardized templates and support on commonly used tools and applications, e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Splashthat etc.
- Provide data and metrics which facilitate the evaluation and measurement on strategic effectiveness and ROI for overall program efforts and be communicate the data simply and concisely to executives
- Support the on-going analysis of program impact
- Create, manage, update and maintain Wiki pages (as well as other easily accessible resources) from which event enablement tools and resources can be accessed
- Write copy for use in partner marketing communications such as emails. Webpages and Wikis
- Coordinate with internal teams on the execution of emails, newsletters and web page updates.
- Attend global events to build relationships with local field and partner teams, and to assess events, and build trust with teams in region