Amazon.com has been rated one of the most admired company in the US, #1 most innovative, and # 1 in Customer Service. Amazon’s technology business (AWS) has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud. Amazon leaders have said publicly that AWS can be as big as our retail business and combined with a fast pace release cycle that saw 1000+ features launched in 2016, we need the kind of individuals that can manage product portfolios to facilitate our success. You will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies with interactions across the full breadth of AWS services. You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and on a mission to be the World Class Standard for Customer Experience.
AWS Support is a one-on-one, fast-response support channel that is staffed 24x7x365 with experienced and technical support engineers. The service helps customers of all sizes and technical abilities to successfully utilize the products and features provided by Amazon Web Services. Customers include very large Enterprises (e.g. Dow Jones, NASDAQ, and Nokia); Public Sector companies (e.g. NASA JPL) as well as fast growing businesses and internet companies (e.g. Slack). The AWS Support organization is global with 17 locations around the world. Unlike most support organizations, AWS Support is a self-standing business with revenue and P&L responsibility and one of the fastest growing businesses within AWS.
AWS Support is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and creative thought leader with a strong background in product innovation to define, develop and deliver the product strategy for AWS Support related products and services. The ideal candidate will clearly be passionate about the large opportunity that the cloud (AWS) space presents, with a track record of success in delivering products and services for the IT industry. He or she is a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly and who understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team. In this position, you will play a pivotal role in defining product requirements, go-to-market strategy, increasing support adoption and revenues and tirelessly champion the needs of our customers. AWS Support is redefining the IT Support industry with breakthrough products like Trusted Advisor and Personal Health Dashboard; to create the best experience for all AWS customers, we are an opt-in service with our own P&L and have to earn our business every month. We are looking for a senior product leader to own and evolve our partner-focused support offerings.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
· Creating the Product Strategy for AWS Support products and services for the AWS partner ecosystem
· Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
· Launching the vision, product strategy and road map for our products and working with key stakeholders in the company to deliver on that vision, e.g. sales, partner teams, international site leaders, etc.
· Defining product requirement documents based on an intimate knowledge of the specific market segments, target customers, and product
· Responsible for the go-to-market plan and enablement, working to insure that AWS sales teams have what they need to be successful
· Develop campaigns to create awareness and increase service adoption for the target market segments
· Driving sales by leading calls with key customers, creating tools to support the success of the sales team, and helping to identify opportunities to increase that success
· Establishing goals and reviewing metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success
· Research and identify new opportunities for AWS to innovate on behalf of our customers
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.