Who We Are:
Amazon’s Operations Technology teams are the technical engines that support Amazon’s mission of being earth’s most customer centric company. We build the software and services that touch every Amazon customer globally. From innovative solutions for logistics, supply chain optimization and transportation for Amazon’s fulfillment networks to rapidly expanding businesses like Amazon Flex, we build the technology that makes the magic of Amazon happen for hundreds of millions of customers around the world every day. Our technology teams are special because whether it’s building something entirely new or inventing new efficiencies for our existing platforms, the scale and impact of our systems is big, growing, and we have the opportunity to make a difference for each and every Amazon customer.
This role is a part of the recruiting team that supports the Supply Chain Optimization Technologies (SCOT) organization. We are responsible for hiring software, data, and business intelligence engineers, as well as scientists, and product/program managers for our North America sites. The Technical Recruiter will take the lead in developing and maintaining a talent pipeline. The ideal candidate will have experience working with passive candidates in a competitive market and be key in generating high quality candidate pipelines. They will act as sourcing subject matter expert and deliver talent market insights back to peers and business team partners to drive educated sourcing strategy decisions. They will also work closely with business teams to ensure recruiting processes are effective and efficient and to provide a positive candidate experience.
If you are customer focused and enjoy working on a highly visible team with dynamic business leaders, supporting a business that directly impacts the Amazon customer’s experience, we would like to hear from you!
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations.
- Develop research to map our markets and generate candidate names and profiles; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the ability to assess candidates against profiles as well as the culture described in our leadership principles.
- Prepare/contribute to pipeline reports and lead/participate in client update meetings.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types.
- Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking processes.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.