Amazon strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them.
Amazon Studios Original Content is available to Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Oscar-winning films such as Manchester by the Sea
& The Salesman
as well as the Oscar nominated film The Big Sick
, alongside the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-nominated series The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
Amazon Studios Original Movies is looking for a Creative Marketing Manager to join its feature marketing and distribution team. We are seeking a team player who is results-oriented, has the ability to handle multiple titles/tasks and has a passion for cinematic feature films. This person would help supervise the creation of creative marketing assets including print/digital and audio visual materials for all films in distribution, as well as help to oversee the use of those assets in various windows: theatrical, home entertainment and SVOD.
- Oversee the creation of marketing materials for all films in distribution. Marketing materials can include but are not limited to: Print, Digital, A/V, OOH, Newspaper, Social media assets
- Collaborate and manage third party agencies to execute creation of advertising and promotional materials
- Communicate with 3rd party partners in various windows to deliver and discuss assets
- Obtain necessary approvals internally and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders
- Communicate with internal teams (legal, post production, business affairs) as well as the marketing and distribution on timelines
- Understand marketing budgets and has the ability to work within budget limits
- Work closely with Asset manager on collection and distribution of assets