Who We Are
Amazon.com has been rated one of the most admired companies in the US, #1 most innovative, and #1 in Customer Service. Amazon’s technology business has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud. You will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies with interactions across the full breadth of AWS services. You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and on a mission to be the World Class Standard for Customer Experience.
The AWS Kumo team delivers technologies and experiences focused on driving customer success as part of the AWS Support organization. Our team owns customer facing applications like Trusted Advisor, Personal Health Dashboard, and Support Center. We also own internal tooling for troubleshooting customer issues, communication with customers, and services to deliver this technology. We are a highly innovative global organization revolutionizing the way customers engage and seek help from AWS. Our global customers include very large Enterprises, Public Sector organizations, and fast growing businesses and internet companies. Support provides a strategic advantage for customers adopting AWS and drives direct revenue to the business.
Who We Need
The AWS Kumo Product Management team is looking for a smart, customer-focused, and creative leader with a strong background in product innovation to define, develop and deliver the product strategy for our Enterprise Applications team. Your primary customer will be our Technical Account Managers who work with our Enterprise customers. In AWS we look for strong owners to lead the definition and delivery of their product space. We have a large team of personable and tenured product managers to partner with.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Create the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for internal and external customers
- Align the efforts of multiple teams across Support to deliver an integrated experience for customers
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
- Define features, create project plans, and write user stories
- Partner with software development and design teams to deliver on product roadmap
- Develop campaigns to create awareness and increase service adoption for the target market segments
- Establish goals and review metrics to identify opportunities and measure success
- Research and identify new opportunities for AWS to innovate on behalf of our customers