Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing the red-hot SMB market? Do you want to work with the hottest technology startups and tech trailblazers in the SMB market? Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As an Account Representative, AWS you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in our largest and fastest growing Mid-Market accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction