Amazon Prime Video delivers hundreds of thousands of movies, TV series, and live events to tens of millions of customers globally via the web and a wide range of mobile and living room devices.
The Prime Video UX Research & Planning team delivers insights that fundamentally shape and continuously improve the Prime Video customer experience and the way the organization understands and builds for our customers. This growing team is currently seeking a Senior User Researcher to join us in this mission at our downtown Seattle studio. In this role, you will:
- Provide thought leadership to product teams and the broader organization; assure the right research questions are being asked; educate the organization on opportunities revealed by your own research and that of others; create and execute against long-term research roadmaps and opportunity frameworks that align to and inform high-level business strategy and goals.
- Define and execute and, invent research methods appropriate to the questions at hand, including but not limited to field research, surveys, lab studies, remote testing, and A-B tests.
- Synthesize a wide range of primary and secondary data types to perform quick and thorough analyses leading to focused, insightful, and actionable findings.
- Successfully persuade work partners and decision makers at the highest levels of the organization to take aligned action on research findings – inspire them and help them internalize opportunities to delight customers and differentiate our service.
- Translate insights into measurable customer experience outcomes aligned to business goals.
- Work with design, product management, engineering, and marketing, partners to develop innovative end-to-end solutions that address top outcomes, and iteratively design and test these solutions until outcomes are achieved or hypotheses are proven wrong.
- Build durable, broadly scaled insights, points-of-view, and knowledge management tools that are leveraged within the Prime Video organization, and by other organizations across Amazon.
- Generate insights and artifacts that influence and are adopted by other teams across Amazon.