The Kindle Team is looking for a passionate, results-oriented Technical Program Manager who will be responsible for delivering engaging and innovative shopping and reading experiences for our customers. In this role you will be responsible for conceiving, prioritizing, and executing development projects driven by your obsession to provide the best experiences for Kindle readers world wide. As a key leader for Kindle Content Engineering, you will work directly with multiple teams across development, program/product management and the broader Amazon tech community to build and launch these software solutions and drive associated programs.
This role requires hands-on project management skills, deep technical expertise, and excellent leadership skills. You will be responsible for collecting business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch. You will also be responsible for setting project management standards and expectations and delivering large, cross functional projectsResponsibilities:
- Thinking big and working with business stakeholders and technology leadership to define strategy and requirements.
- Delivering results by leading cross functional development teams from design to roll out.
- Earning trust through regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control.
- Owning all metrics around initiative goals you will define. We make decisions based on data.
- Being resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation