At Amazon, we have a unique culture built on pioneering into unknown and new frontiers. From selling books to creating the Kindle, from making films to launching stores where customers just walk out, Amazon reinvents normal. After selling the first book in 1995, we have grown at an incredible rate and in 2018 we reached a new milestone of reaching the top ten in the annual Fortune 500 list of biggest US companies. By hiring those that take risks and find fulfillment through making the impossible commonplace, Amazon cultivates innovation. Every employee at Amazon has the power to forge their own path and to have a true impact on the business, and we find that exhilarating.
The culture of innovation also extends to our China business. Since 2004, Amazon has been offering customers in China authentic and quality products with convenience and value. In 2014, we launched Amazon Global Store, offering millions of international brands and products direct from the US, Europe, and Japan, but allowing Chinese customers to purchase with local language, currency, payment methods, and customer services, all with the convenience of never leaving the Amazon China site Z.cn. Cross-border e-commerce is growing in popularity in China: by 2020, a quarter of the population, amounting to more than half of all digital buyers, will be shopping for cross-border goods. With over 300 million active customers, over 140 fulfillment centers, and serving more than 180 countries and regions, Amazon is well positioned to capture this growing opportunity in China. Our vision is to be the "go-to-place" for Chinese consumers to shop for global brands and products.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We like audacious goals and look for team members who are passionate about reaching and exceeding them by continuously raising the bar for what it means to offer our customers the best shopping experience in the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative Site Merchandiser to help of growing our business through using innovative merchandising techniques.
· Set overall marketing plan for CN global store business
· Implement key marketing initiatives to bring global store products awareness
· Drive online traffic (website, e-mails, mobile) from both new and existing customers for global store products, ensuring optimal execution of best practices and seek improvements for all traffic channels (e.g. e-mail, SEO) through close co-operation with traffic team.
· Continuously work to improve the shopping experience in global store.
· Propose, manage and implement the online marketing and promotion plans in cooperation with other teams.
· Continuously observe industry trends and incorporate in our website experience.
· Conduct regular and rigid quality control of our website by drawing on quantitative results.
· Closely partner with vendor management team, in-stock management team, technical teams in China /Seattle, traffic, finance, etc.