Alexa is always getting smarter. Join the team that trains her.
Alexa Data Services (ADS) is a global Machine Intelligence Data Services organization that provides a broad range of data labeling services for Machine Learning technologies such as Automatic Speech Recognition, Natural Language Understanding, Entity Resolution, Text-to-Speech, and Question Answering within and beyond the Alexa organization.
We provide full-cycle, high-quality data and services in multiple languages, for multiple countries to power the entire lifecycle of Alexa's features, languages, and devices (pre-launch, beta, and post-launch).
We are looking for passionate and talented Software Engineers who have experience building innovative, large-scale, high volume, distributed software applications.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Develop and maintain of key features of the system.
· Work with team members to devise design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
· Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against tight schedules.
· You will apply knowledge of technology options, technology platforms, and design techniques and approaches to design an integrated solution to address business requirements.
· You will interface with other engineers on the team for peer reviews and with a diverse set of customers (Program Managers, business stakeholders etc.) on understanding business objectives, gathering requirements and delivering solutions.
· Promote industry standard best practices.