**IMPORTANT** This is an hourly role that is based out of Kent, WA
As a Learning Specialist you will play a vital role in advancing Amazon’s customer-centric culture in a high-growth, fast-paced organization. Our team provides world-class training to salaried Amazonians across all parts of the company in order to connect leaders to the core purpose - serving the customer!
We are continually innovating to make the basics quick and easy so we can turn our creative minds towards the more complex and interesting opportunities, which we have in abundance. We are customer-obsessed and innovative in our efforts to increase leadership capability. This means we build our own highly customized and targeted solutions that directly serve the business of our client group. If you are a go-getter with education and experience in L&D, then you should seriously consider growing your career with us. Key functions include:
- Facilitate Customer Connection-Fulfillment Center (C2FC) Program and other assigned programs using skillful application of adult learning theory to ensure learning outcomes are achieved. Draw upon a wide variety of techniques to ensure engagement, knowledge transfer, skill development as well as efficient and fun learning.
- Build partnerships to support our business through learning.
- Design and deploy appropriate learning and performance solutions for leaders in the Consumer organization. Use rapid design and distribution methods (virtual, classroom, blended and multi-media) that best suit audience needs and which tangibly and positively impact performance. Adapt materials created for the classroom to e-learning, mobile, and social tools.
- Manage collection of, interpret and analyze business data to report conclusions and make recommendations based on findings. Produce written reports to communicate and gain support for solutions, measurement and evaluation plans.
- Participate in learning project teams. Build positive, collaborative and action oriented partnerships among SMEs, peers, and stakeholders to scale durable learning and performance solutions worldwide.
- Coordinate onsite program logistics.