The Head of Brand Marketing and Global Communications at Shopbop and East Dane is responsible for defining and communicating our brand externally and internally. S/he will develop and execute Shopbop’s global brand strategy for both its women’s and men’s businesses. S/he will work to create a cohesive brand image across teams, which will drive our engagement and outreach strategy. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing a brand, leveraging strong industry relationships.
- Improve our visibility in the media, maintain our brand image, and build and maintain trust amongst the industry, as well as work cross-functionally on creative content.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy to drive brand awareness that reflects a strong understanding of our brand, customer and business needs.
- Drive brand messaging and content ideas on site and social. Partner with creative and content team to define brand guidelines across all customer touchpoints
- Identify partnership opportunities and work across departments to create, manage, and measure external partnerships. Leverage marketing agencies and internal teams to develop concepts that are brand right while engaging to customer.
- Provide direction and manage US and international teams and agencies in the strategic development of communications and editorial, digital and celebrity press and social coverage.
- Lead idea generation for events and opportunities. Leverage existing relationships to drive those opportunities.
- Develop mechanisms for reporting performance back to the business