About Shopbop | East Dane
- Demonstrated track record of successfully building a brand, working cross-functionally with marketing and creative teams
- Ability to manage a budget and work across channels to set and report on KPIs
- Consistently come up with big ideas and cultivate an environment of idea generation within the team
- Management experience of a global team
- Have the ability to influence both internally and externally
- Have the ability to execute in the short-term while simultaneously developing long-term strategy
Since its debut in 2000, Shopbop has grown into one of the world’s leading online fashion retailers for women, presenting a hand-picked collection of apparel and accessories from the industry’s foremost contemporary and designer labels. Launched in 2013, brother site East Dane, a division of BOP LLC, offers a curated assortment of contemporary and emerging menswear brands to guys around the world. Both sites feature renowned customer service, unparalleled wardrobe advice, cutting-edge editorial features, and exclusive collaborations with forward-minded brands. In 2006, BOP LLC was acquired by Amazon.com, Inc., the world's largest internet retailer, enabling Shopbop to expand its services to enhance the customer experience. A trusted, globally recognized fashion merchant, Shopbop | East Dane sells only quality, authentic designer merchandise. Shopbop | East Dane is part of the Amazon.com Inc. group of companies.
Shopbop | East Dane is an equal opportunity employer.
Shopbop, a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon, is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.