Amazon Web Services (AWS) is rapidly expanding its global presence and the number of innovative services available for customer use. AWS adheres to multiple industry frameworks by strategically implementing new IT processes and product security features to accommodate the requirements and to expand our global customer base. If you're looking for an organization with unique, challenging problems to solve, this is the place to be.
AWS is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, technical leader who possesses a unique balance of Security & Compliance depth and strong interpersonal skills to join our Security Assurance Team. A successful candidate will have strong passion for customers and possess in depth understanding of service-oriented architecture. You must have a background in program management, product development, managing and launching services and service features. You must be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively across multiple organizations, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love. Key Responsibilities:
- Own the planning and delivery of security/compliance services.
- Manage prioritization and tradeoffs against, customer experience and time to market.
- Drive architecture, engineering and integration decisions and timelines with dependency teams
- Establish business processes and policies as well as metrics and indicators for success.
- Develop, report, and continually improve performance metrics.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, and technical goals.