Amazon’s Advertising technology team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
The Traffic Quality Certification, Compliance, and Communication position primarily involves winning and ensuring continued compliance with industry standard certifications and accreditations from industry standards bodies such as IAB, TAG, MRC, JICWEBS, etc. This initiative covers Amazon’s varied and fast-growing advertising programs worldwide and provides an opportunity to influence processes adopted by various teams and to build customer trust in Amazon Advertising.
In this role, you will:
- Lead industry certification and accreditation efforts for the worldwide Amazon Advertising organization’s Traffic Quality initiatives
- Conduct quarterly internal audits of Amazon advertising programs to ensure ongoing compliance with certification and accreditation standards
- Collaborate with industry bodies such as IAB, TAG, MRC, JICWEBS, etc. to refine existing standards and develop new ones
- Work closely with Engineering, Legal, Product Management, and Program Management teams as well as external auditors and industry standards bodies to meet certification and accreditation goals
- Understand internal advertising systems and propose solutions that will help achieve compliance while meeting the business and technical objectives
- Develop material for internal and external communication around Amazon’s traffic quality capabilities, certifications and accreditations, and conduct roadshows to build awareness and understanding
- Communicate the vision, roadmap, and initiatives through extensive written material to keep leadership and stakeholders in the loop
Joining this team, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, California.