Amazon Go is a new kind of physical store with no lines and no checkout—you just grab and go! Customers simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take what they want from our selection of fresh, delicious meals and grocery essentials, and go! Learn more at amazon.com/go.
Innovation is part of our DNA! Our goal is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company and we are just getting started. We are looking for people who want to join an ambitious team that continues to push the state of the art and improve the daily lives of customers. The Role
: The Construction Manager role is a position that will work cross-functionally with a diverse group of stakeholders and will manage construction projects and programs. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, comfortable wearing many hats and work effectively in a highly collaborative environment. You are insanely talented, super detail-oriented and have demonstrated the ability to work back from core customer needs. You consistently manage stakeholder expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes because organization and attention to detail are in your DNA.
- Manage projects and effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with business partners, contractors and vendors.
- Establish and maintain project schedules and budgets, responsible for overall project delivery including all FF&E and construction.
- Responsible for on-site supervision during the construction process to include management of General Contractors and Owner vendors.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Participate in the design development process to collaborate across internal stakeholders.
- Manage change order negotiations and contract compliance.
- Serve as the liaison to developer/landlord reps to coordinate building envelope delivery.
- Manage and adhere to AIA contract documentation process.
- Establish effective relationships along with an understanding of municipalities and permit processes.
- Lead job site meetings, produce minutes and strive for a collaborative team environment.
- Ensure contractor compliance of life safety/OSHA requirements are met on all job sites to minimize risk.