Amazon’s FastTrack team uses Big Data to collect behavioral insights about our online retail customers so that we can provide them with better buying experiences. We are looking for a proven leader who will lead a team of Business Intelligence Engineers and Business Analysts to innovate metric reporting and ultimately influence sales. This leader will also help create a new roadmap that will dramatically improve how Amazon’s inventory, price and delivery offerings impact our customers’ overall Amazon experience. This team measures the key metric to understand the online customer experience and works directly with executive leadership to improve that experience.
In this role you will…
- Automate reporting for billions of data items to understand consumer behavior.
- Create a plan to benchmark future success.
- Provide regular updates to senior executives across Amazon.
- Lead creation for internal worldwide customer portal using Tableau.
- Interface with retail, operations, merchandising and the online customer.
- Use AWS Redshift to transform and store billions of data items to better understand how our online retail customers make buying decisions.
This role will likely be a good fit for you if you currently...
- Lead a team of Business Intelligence Analyst/Engineers.
- Use business analyses to propose innovate and profitable business initiatives to senior management/executives.
- Analyze and synthesize large data streams across multiple inputs.
- Find and create ways to measure the customer experience to drive business outcomes.
Our diversity, measured by thought, gender and culture, is paramount to our ability to meet the evolving needs of our customers. The Fast Track team operates within Amazon’s Supply Chain Optimization Technology (SCOT) group. Watch this video to understand more our organization: http://bit.ly/amazon-scot