The Amazon Exports and Expansion team is looking for an experienced Sr. Technical Program Manager to develop innovative technology solutions that directly impact a multibillion dollar business and improve customer experience around the world.
In this role you will:
- Build solutions that reach millions of new customers all over the world, providing them with a superior shopping experience in their local language and currencies.
- Have the opportunity to learn and design improvements across the entire customer journey including Selection, Search, Ordering, Payments, Fulfillment, and backend support systems.
- Utilize Service-Oriented Architecture, Machine Learning, and Data Mining to drive innovation.
- Work closely with business teams to define expansion strategy and create innovative features/solutions to help this thriving business continue its exponential growth.
Our mission is to provide a one-stop shopping experience for international and cross border customers that includes:
- Creation of new marketplaces in emerging countries
- Product selection and order fulfillment from all of Amazon’s marketplaces.
- Tailored customer experience with local language, currency, payment methods, end-to-end delivery, shipment tracking, and customs clearance.
We enable customers from across the world to purchase products and services on Amazon with guaranteed shipping and import duty fees. We seek to localize our customers' experience based on their preferences including language and currency.
To accomplish this, we need to build:
- New markets with new products/services
- Machine learning models to classify millions of products eligible for international shipment.
- Algorithms to optimize import duty cost.
- Global ordering platform that handles Amazon’s scale.
- Platforms which enable new local payment instruments and supports local currency.