Strategic Partner Development Manager – Application Technology Partners
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate to manage an elite portfolio of strategic AWS technology partners focused in the Infrastructure segment. Your job will be to use these strategic partners to help deliver on AWS’ strategy to drive enterprise adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform, which includes Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, IOT, and many more cloud services.
Responsibilities will include driving C-level and field relationships with your partners and with the AWS sales field, and executing joint GTM plans globally. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption.
You will need both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with enterprise customers. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen and deep familiarity with cloud and datacenter infrastructure technologies. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with multiple sales and technical teams within both AWS and each partner to define and execute joint technology, marketing and sales initiatives.
- Serve as a key member of the AWS alliance team in helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy with Tier 1 & 2 technology partners
- Engage each partner’s field sales organizations, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
- Ensure that there is a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it's in line with the AWS strategic direction. This includes the creation of detailed account plans to track partner progress and achievement to goals.
- Identify joint customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
- Ensure that AWS is each partner’s preferred public cloud computing platform across all partner product lines.
- Understand the technical requirements of each partner and work closely with the internal AWS development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Manage complex negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.