Are you the kind of person who thrives in an environment where you have to be inventive every day because no one has done what you’re doing? Do you have a knack for creating high quality marketing deliverables that crisply convey value propositions and a successful track record of defining and executing go-to-market (GTM) campaigns in a technology market? Come work with us! Bring your marketing creativity and passion for technology and be part of a team that creates compelling experiences for Amazon customers.
Our team is launching a new program that enables brands to connect with customers in relevant and engaging ways. We are seeking an accomplished, senior marketing professional to lead the go-to-market strategy of our business. In this role, you will work to understand our customers which range from small business owners selling products on Amazon to the largest brands, and translate their needs across multiple teams, including channel marketing, product and engineering, legal, retail, and training teams. As an owner, you will define the go to market strategy and plan, execute the plan, and leverage your analytical skills to evaluate product adoption. Specific functions are as follows:
· Recruit brands to the program
-Own go-to-market strategy and execution of product launches
· Develop value proposition and messaging frameworks, and drive articulation of product portfolio positioning, aligned to customer goals
· Work closely with Product Managers to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on feedback from customers and competitive positioning
· Create compelling marketing collateral to drive adoption
-Create compelling marketing collateral to increase brand retention.
· Conduct adoption analysis and develop recommendations for growth initiatives