Are you a big data & analytics expert? Have you built complex analytics systems on Presto, Spark, Flink, Beam, or Airflow platforms? Are you interested in solving the most complicated problems for customers in the areas of streaming analytics, petabyte scale log analysis, and machine learning? Do you like problems that involve scale, speed, volume, and attention to detail? Do you think big about how data can change the world, and want to have an impact on the development and delivery of new data analytics technologies and services? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use Cloud computing services to build new solutions, faster, and at lower cost?
At AWS, we're hiring highly technical analytics architects, developers, and administrators to help our customers build and evolve their data platforms on the Cloud. You'll work directly with our customers to support proofs of concept, data migrations, support escalations, tuning activities and troubleshooting issues observed by customers running data analytics applications at scale on AWS services and EC2. As you go, you'll distil reference architectures into best practices, patterns and training for the wider AWS field teams. Through these engagements, you'll represent the voice of the customer within AWS database service engineering teams, which will help shape the roadmap for our services, and you'll be an integral part of building our global database and analytics community. Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver training on data processing and analytics techniques, models and services to internal AWS technical roles, to promote technical readiness for AWS services including EMR, Spark, Glue, and integration with the wider ecosystem of data processing tools
- Manage escalations for technical depth from AWS field sales, presales, training and support teams in customer
- Produce and validate reference architectures and technical content
- Capture best-practice knowledge from engineering and field teams and share reference architectures and patterns amongst the worldwide AWS solution architect community
- Represent the voice of the customer and field engagement teams with Database Services engineering teams, and communicate information to the field about service strategy
- Collaborate with AWS field teams to build a strong worldwide Database and Analytics community