Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help education customers architect, implement and transform their workloads onto AWS? Would you like to work on a variety of projects, leading customer and partner teams to develop and promote AWS best practices? At Amazon Web Services (AWS) we’re hiring highly talented and technical Cloud Architects to help accelerate our growing public sector Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest consultants, architects and engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Working on the cutting edge of a wide range of innovative AWS uses cases
- Architecting solutions for massive scale, resiliency and maintainability
- Designing software-defined networks and secure data access
- Setting-up and configuring AWS services to best practices
- Integrating AWS asset provisioning with code release and continuous deployment processes
- Automated software deployment and configuration management
- Creating code assets and tools to accelerate customer projects
- Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient
Ability to travel to client locations when needed