Amazon Web Services provides private and public sector organizations of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud. We are currently growing our sales teams to help more of these organizations move to us. If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS could be the right fit for your next career move. AWS offers an innovative environment driven by outstanding leadership, where an eager candidate can advance through a learning and earning path.
As an Inside Partner Sales Representative, you will create the first impression for our prospective partners through business development activities, and through follow-up on their inquiries and from our marketing programs. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully manage a high volume of activity to achieve activity-based metrics, as well as experience establishing credibility with decision makers. A successful candidate will maintain active engagement with their leads and consistently deliver pipeline and closed business to the sales organization. This position will require the candidate to:
- Working with Partner Development Managers, build C-level relationships with our partners and generate interest in new AWS programs.
- Gather, organize, and report back partner feedback (both technical and business) to help improve the customer and partner experience.
- Track and assist partner’s compliance to the APN Program.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills through all levels of communication.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing, while understanding and identifying opportunities for customers.
- Contribute to the knowledge base, Wiki and other AWS resources to help build the best customer experience.
- Drive adoption in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS products and services.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
- Assist customer in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations.
- Assist in developing long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing team.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.