Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. It is critical to the business at AWS that we continue to build skills within our worldwide field teams to drive adoption. The Worldwide Field Training and Enablement Team is looking for an individual to lead our Training & Enablement Content team. In this role you will be responsible for helping to define strategy and manage the training and enablement content organization. We are looking for an individual that has managed sales & technical content development teams in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
We strive to develop content that allows our field teams to speak to customers about their business problems and solve them using AWS technology. With an emphasis on providing consumable, relevant training at the time a learner requires it - not too much, too little, too early, or too late. Ideally available anytime, anywhere and on any device. This role will require strong communication, collaboration and leadership skills to engage executives, product SME’s, and vendors to define the most effective, high quality training and enablement curriculum.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop global training and enablement portfolio for AWS Field audiences in partnership with stakeholders
- Create and manage the training and enablement roadmap
- Develop strategies to develop high quality sales & technical training content ensuring our field audiences have the skills to successfully engage with our customers
- Partner with various AWS teams to incorporate the AWS hands-on labs platform into the learning paths for the AWS technical field.
- Manage a high performing direct team of training & enablement content developers
- Own content development processes and all related tools and templates. Partner with our customer -facing curriculum teams to ensure alignment
- Partner with the PMO for AWS WW Field Training & Enablement Org to manage all development project milestones and create the required communication plans.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, monitor activity, progress and time related to project completion