At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers, helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance the customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce platform. We have developed products that leverage Amazon’s strength as a world class eCommerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase.
The future of our business is compelling and we are focused on building a robust, innovative business enabling advertisers of all sizes. Our products range from eCommerce ads that integrate the power of familiar shopping features to visually stunning Kindle screensavers. We can reach customers on Amazon properties, both web and mobile, and across our ad platform.
A strategic part of our charter is to build a portfolio of self-service, cost per click advertising programs to enable both large and small advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. We are building a new team who will own the go-to-market strategy and adoption of the advertising solution through the partner channel. This role will have functional expertise in marketing/advertising, account management, and program management.
As a Partner Manager, you will work directly with agencies, structuring and managing strong relationships with our partners. You will serve as a product specialist, educating clients and agencies on the product solutions and best practices, while growing the existing partnership. You must be results-driven, continually identifying opportunities for improving agency media performance. You must also have strong analytical skills, and be able to work with complex data sets and in ambiguous situations. In addition, candidates should be willing to work autonomously, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously and prioritizing accordingly to contribute to ambitious growth plans. This is a critical role as your efforts will drive advertiser commitment, revenue growth and product improvements.
- Build functional partnerships with agencies. Serve as a consultative product expert, helping to guide media planning, execution and measurement. Work across account teams to ensure that large advertisers reach their performance goals.
- Work closely with internal marketing and product teams on a holistic agency communication plan related to new feature launches and program changes.
- Work with technical account management, sales, development, and product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance.
- Uncover the business needs of our key partners and develop strong feedback mechanisms to inform and influence the product roadmap.
- Identify and design innovative solutions to provide the benefits of program management engagement at scale.
- Manage a portfolio of advertisers using business analytics expertise to proactively identify and realize opportunities to increase revenue and performance. Support the development of these advertisers’ ongoing independent growth and success.