Like building software?
Like working with/for Open Source projects?
Love solving problems at scale?
Come join us in Builder Tools, in making Amazon developers more efficient.
You will be the primary point of contact for critical new features and products, representing our team to senior leadership across AWS.
In the Artifacts & Languages team we
- Provide a safe and easy way to consume and publish software packages for Amazon developers.
- Provide tools for large scale code management.
- Execute code improvements across the Amazon codebase.
- Build and deliver a better Java implementation.
- Contribute our Java fixes to the OpenJDK project.
As a Sr. TPM, you will:
- Be a mission-critical member of the leadership team, unify distributed engineering efforts and own the plan to deliver high-profile new tools and features for developers that build AWS and Amazon.com.
- Lead strategic initiatives across many Amazon teams that will provide developers with high-impact improvements.
- Draw on your knowledge of software development to hold a high standard of excellence for the developer experience.
- Drive technical requirements, design, and delivery planning, working across engineering teams and stakeholders to ensure successful launch of initiatives.
- Enable transparency and decision-making across AWS executive leadership by providing critical communication and clear status of the initiatives you own.
- Apply your expertise, problem solving skills, and creativity to add value and diversity of thought to our team.