Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the adoption of Amazon Web Services in the US Public Sector State, Local Government and Education customers? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key collaboration technology platform provider? Amazon Web Services is expanding into the U.S. Public Sector market, and this group within Amazon offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
As the US Collaboration Leader for SLED, you will assist in defining, landing and executing on key strategic collaboration services. You earn trust through outstanding performance, have strong strategic planning and financial acumen, have creative ideas for employee engagement and a deep analytic background. You will develop strategies for driving growth of Amazon’s Chime and Connect service offerings.
You will collaborate with internal end-users and cross-functional teams to solve problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high standards. You have a proven work ethic that drives the desired results, and experience in sales, service creation and Go-To-Market Planning. In this hands-on position, you will “roll up the sleeves.”
- Directly support and execute a growth plan for Collaboration Services including Amazon Chime and Connect Services across the US SLED Business
- Create a Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy for the sale of Amazon Collaboration Services in the US SLED market with contracts, bid teams, renewal specialists and Collaboration sales specialists
- Identify market opportunities and technology trends that drive innovative and differentiated product strategies
- Define an organizational end state with a collaboration services sales force to support and drive sales to multiple verticals including State and Local Government, Education and Partners
- Define and manage to roadmaps for support within various US government security compliance framework(s). (i.e. FedRamp)
- Support the evolution, integration, and implementation of sales systems and processes to meet the growth of the business and its revenue attainment and market development objectives with the intent of taking success in the US SLED market to our Global Public Sector Customers
- Define and execute the internal and external communications strategy
- Manage monthly and quarterly cadenced business reporting
- Establish and drive quarterly revenue targets.
- Accelerate customer adoption with partners
- Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Establish contract strategy and execute existing contract route to market including contract negotiations
- Capture customer experiences in the form of problems faced, approach to developing solutions, and resulting features, benefits and functions
- Travel as necessary to meet with AWS partners, customers and account teams.