Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Business, Information Security, Information Technology or Computer Science (or other technical field).
· Program and People manager with 12+ years of experience managing projects with technical teams
· 5+ years of work experience in IT or electronic handheld devices field focused on leading new technological changes, new product launches in technology, digital media industry or equivalent field.
· Demonstrated experience leading cross functional programs, influence and lead without direct management authority; in or with Operations teams.
· Experience managing dependencies and bottlenecks, providing escalations management, anticipating and making trade-offs, balancing the business need versus technical constraints and maximizing business benefit while building great customer experience.
· Experience communicating across a multitude of platforms with remote team members
· Experience in project management methodologies, business analysis, or process improvement.
· Understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Has a thorough command of the technology/systems that will be utilized to achieve program goals.
- Can identify down-stream process or program problems (i.e. program or system incompatibility, resource unavailability) and escalate them to the appropriate resource before they become project-threatening.
· Experience synthesizing data and leveraging advanced SQL/BI tools/analytics to formulate sound program objectives and goals.