Interested in Amazon devices like the Fire Tablets, Fire TV and new technologies behind them?
We are the team that manages the Amazon Appstore catalog. If you are excited by technology and working in a fast-paced challenging environment drives you, we would love to have you as leader of Amazon Appstore Content Operations team in Seattle. The content operations team drives the ingestion process for apps, which involves the entire lifecycle from the time a developer submits an app to the time it is put up on the store, ensuring the high-quality experience for Amazon devices and testing for all new technologies released on these devices.
The team is looking for a Sr. Program Manager who will lead programs with respect to Amazon devices and others in the Android space and help improve our processes for validating, publishing, and maintaining apps used by Amazon customers. As Sr. Program Manager, you will lead and define the charter, scope, policies and work with stakeholders to ensure successful launches and completion of critical programs required to manage our store/devices. You will play a key role in increasing content selection and helping Amazon build great devices for its customers. Above all, you will ensure we protect Amazon’s high quality customer experience and provide an efficient and transparent experience for our developers and content providers. You may be the one we’re looking for if you have…
- Partner with other Amazon teams on upcoming new devices
- Define the strategy/any changes in strategy required for content ingestion keeping changes/items coming up in launch calendars
- Define the strategy for processing, publishing, and maintaining apps catalog for devices
- Recruit and manage the team responsible for implementing the app review guidelines and processes
- Create and optimize processes for adding new digital content quickly, while ensuring the content meets Amazon’s high quality bar and follows Amazon’s policies
- Specify requirements for the technological systems and tools required to support the content operations business road map and goals
- Build system to effectively screen and manage updates from developers
- Partner with other Amazon groups as necessary to implement the strategy and manage exception processes
- Partner with other Amazon groups in getting the apps catalog ready for any new devices and country launches
- Above all, protect and enhance Amazon’s apps developers' and consumers' experience