- Experience developing production-quality consumer Android applications.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Experience with embedded systems preferred
- User interface development experience.
- Hardware engineering background a plus.
- Superior design and architecture knowledge, as well as familiarity with object oriented design patterns.
- 5+ years of Mobile applications development (preferably using Java or Android).
- Robust project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling, and executing on committed schedules.
- Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem solving skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation