As a Partner Solution Architect focused on references within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to reduce friction for enterprise software deployments. Your broad responsibilities will include developing references, evangelizing references, and using feedback and metrics to iterate on your references.
If you are passionate about scripting on both Linux and windows and have experience automating enterprise software deployments, this will be the role for you! You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to be successful in this role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a member of the AWS Partner team, you will serve as a trusted advisor to promote our software vendor partners. This includes:
- Map cloud best practices to partner product offerings
- Use CloudFormation, Bash, Python and Powershell to script deployments
- Write architectural guidance documentation to go with the reference
- Evangelize references you own at our conferences and summits
- Analyze metrics and collaborate with customers on references and iterate on them to serve as the gold standard references.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
- Share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS.
This position is based in Seattle, WA. Some travel may be required; 0 - 20 %