Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced Program Manager to lead the delivery of customer-facing solutions utilizing a wide range of cloud-computing technologies and web services. You will work with a team of Solutions Builders and Technical Writers, and collaborate with Sales, Security and other stakeholders to craft highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud solutions and supporting materials that accelerate the adoption of AWS.
In this role, you will coordinate with internal stakeholders to drive the development of packaged solutions as well as reference implementations, whitepapers, training materials, website content, and other architectural artifacts. You will also help design and improve team-wide processes for solution development and delivery, plus create and track metrics for your programs. The ideal candidate is an independent and curious self-starter who will quickly grasp new technical concepts with enthusiasm. You must have a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a matrixed environment and drive high-quality technical products.
- Own multiple, simultaneous cross-functional projects/programs from initiation through ongoing support
- Gather requirements, write specifications and ensure deliverables meet high quality standards
- Develop and manage comprehensive project/program strategies and plans and drive execution relying on influence
- Identify, track, resolve and mitigate risks to ensure successful delivery
- Track and regularly report on project/program progress
- Create, review and maintain program documentation
- Author or otherwise contribute to customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, solutions marketing, reference architectures and reference implementations
- Represent programs to AWS leadership and the global Solutions Architecture community