The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation, and analytics services to help develop, test, and train the Alexa AI. We work closely with customers like Machine Learning Science modeling teams, providing the critical data they need to improve Alexa’s Automatic Speech Recognition and Natural Language Understanding models and domain features. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history. Come join us!
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Senior User Experience Designer to help design intuitive web and mobile applications and services that form the primary touch point with our customers. Our team is a growing band of innovators, disruptors, and problem solvers. If you want to work on some of the world’s biggest design challenges, and make tools that builders will use to create the great products of tomorrow, join our team.
You will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team of UX designers, researchers, product managers, data scientists and developers.
The ideal candidate has experience in digital enterprise products or software as a service, with strong blue sky/ideation skills, robust holistic systems thinking, deep attention to detail, and passion for making difficult tasks into simple and delightful experiences for customers.
Collaboration and product ownership is essential, requiring you to be a great communicator, and successfully present and align with the service and user experience team. Additionally, you must be able to work with ambiguity and deliver designs that elevates customer experience as a whole.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability findings
· Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use cases, high-level requirements
· Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of issues and potential solutions.
· Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of web applications
· Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and senior leadership for review and feedback
· Develop process flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors