How often have you had an opportunity to be a founding member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge business problem through innovative technology? Would you like to know more about how computer vision and machine learning can be used to solve these problems? If this sounds intriguing, then we’d like to talk to you about a role on an Amazon team within the Amazon Devices organization (Fire Tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo and more) that's tackling a set of problems requiring significant innovation.
We're looking for the following attributes in a candidate:
- You are a sharp, experienced quality assurance engineer with strong problem-solving skills, solid software testing foundation.
- You are an individual with strong drive for results, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- You should be capable of understanding complex systems and developing the tools to test the same.
- You should be able to continuously raise the bar for QAE practices by establishing and documenting procedures which are applicable company-wide.
- You need to be abreast of the latest technologies both in the company and industry and be able to utilize them to good effect.
- You influence other team members to embrace best practices.