Do you want to help individuals and teams succeed? Are you innovative, analytical, and have a desire to make a difference? Do you get excited about building a business in a hyper-growth environment?
The World Wide Public Sector team (WWPS) HR team is looking for a Sr. HR Leader to serve in a hybrid HR role as an HRBP to a small client group and the lead HR WWPS Project Manager. In this role you will lead the key people projects with high visibility to the business and the World Wide Public Sector customer.
Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Build and maintain successful partnership with the HR Global Expansion (GEMA) team in Human Resources and the WWPS Global Expansion team. Responsibilities include being a part of all HR due diligence on new country expansion, in partnership with GEMA, and the international HR teams; tracking and operationalizing the WWPS strategies for new countries. Leading the WWPS HR Project Plan and serving as the WWPS HR POC on all new regions.
- Serve as the Project Manager on all WWPS people initiatives we partner with customers on that provide strategic opportunity for WWPS and AWS. Examples of this is partnering with the customer to build out a job swap program between the Federal Government and Amazon.
- Serve as the Project Manager for operationalizing the WWPS Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) strategy. In this role the individual will partner closely with the AWS D&I team, Recruiting team and the WWPS business leaders to create, execute, track and measure WWPS D&I initiatives. Also, given the visibility of the WWPS Leader's external D&I initiatives, this individual will partner closely with the marketing team on alignment with external events.
- Assess new initiatives and projects to evaluate how they can support the strategic goals of the WWPS organization and its growth.
- Report on all project progress and status.
- Serve as an HRBP to a small client group.